JSC Systems provides healthcare facilities of all sizes and types with the latest in nurse call communication systems. Our systems are designed with the hospital workflow in mind, giving a variety of options and features to meet the needs of a range of facilities, including:
- Acute care hospitals
- Skilled care facilities
- Nursing homes
- Assisted living & long-term care facilities
JSC Systems has affordable options that can keep cost low while providing years of trouble-free and expandable operation. We provide facility-wide solutions that can be customized to meet the special needs of any healthcare location.
JSC Systems nurse call systems meet the top standards for reliability, ensuring that patients and healthcare staff are always in communication so that they can get the best possible care at all times.
EASY TO LEARN
Our professional team will train administrators, managers and staff, making sure the employees of any healthcare facility can operate, manage and teach the system to others. JSC Systems nurse call systems are easy to configure and scalable for upgrade potential.
We understand that hospital construction can interfere with patient care and the trained professionals at JSC Systems will ensure any project is completed on time, on budget and with minimal disruptions.
JSC SYSTEMS NURSE CALL SYSTEM FEATURES:
- Two-way digital audio communications between patient’s rooms and the nurse’s station.
- Full integration with existing facility communication systems and healthcare enterprise IT systems.
- Improve patient safety and efficiency with real-time staff locating benefits like direct staff-to-staff communication, patient-to-staff communication, automatic alarm suppression and call cancellation.
- Streamline communications to better connect patients, caregivers, beds and IT systems, turning real-time data into action at the point-of-care.
- Reliability and ease of use creates better results that help improve patient satisfaction.
- Alarm management and notification, helping increase response time.
- Group messaging for codes or emergencies to staff anywhere in the facility allows facilities to set up response team for specific alerts.
- Automated workflows increase efficiency. Routine workflow across multiple departments, such as Housekeeping, Dietary, Transportation and Nursing.
- Fall prevention and patient safety solutions. Multiple devices alerting staff of imminent patient risk.
- LAN accessible applications gives facility ability to activity access for single or multiple units and the entire facility and allows management to capture activity reports from their office.
- Two way digital audio for inter-department communication allows units like OR, Pharmacy, Radiology and more, to quickly and easily request information or help.
Jeron Electronic Systems, Inc. has been designing and manufacturing communications and safety solutions since 1965. Our Provider®, Spectrum® and Pro-Alert™ systems were all developed to adapt to the changing communication and safety needs of many different markets such healthcare facilities, correctional institutions, high-rise buildings and college campuses.
As a distributor, we are factory trained and certified on the systems they install and service; on-going certification keep technicians “fresh” with the latest advancements. A properly installed and maintained Jeron Nurse Call, Area of Rescue, or Intercom System ensures it will be available when you need it.