The security specialists at JSC Systems are on the leading edge of technology and ready to help outfit your facility with the right technological solution for your building or facility. A JSC Systems security system leverages the latest technology to help protect your personnel, patrons, property and products.
YOUR SECURITY EXPERTS
JSC Systems has decades of experience designing, installing, and servicing all types of physical security systems. From simple monitored burglar alarms to advanced integrated security systems using biometrics and video analytics, JSC can provide security systems and services to meet any need.
Examples of technology that we provide include:
- Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS)
- IP Video Surveillance and Recording Systems
- Video Analytics and Alarm Management
- Access Control Systems
- Biometric and Facial Recognition
- Building Automation Interface
- Cloud-based Security SaaS
Applications for these systems include:
- Intrusion alarms to protect against burglary and vandalism.
- Access control to make sure that only the right people get into your building, especially after hours.
- Event logs track employee’s time spent at the office and after-hour access.
- Manage visitor access.
- Reduce the costs of changing locks and keys.
- Video surveillance acts as a deterrent, in addition to being a powerful evidence collection tool.
- IP video surveillance allows greater versatility in security monitoring technology.
LARGE ACCOUNT SECURITY DESIGN AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT
JSC Systems can provide advanced security system design and engineering services for larger enterprises who have multiple locations spread across the United States. We also provide post-sale Project Management, which can help ensure consistency in equipment and installation practices across your organization. JSC installs centralized command and control solutions that will enable you to manage all of your security functions from a single site, while sharing information such as reports and video clips across your organization to other stakeholders.